Member Booking Rules
- Members may book courts online 24x7 or may phone the reception desk from 9am onwards.
- Indoor Tennis courts can be booked up to 21 days prior. When booking 21 days prior, you may only make the booking from 7am onwards.
- Outdoor Tennis and Squash courts can be booked up to 7 days prior. When booking 7 days prior, you may only make the booking from 7am onwards.
- Members with "Restricted A" and "Restricted B" subscriptions may only book courts Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (last start time 4pm finishing 5pm), and Saturday - Sunday from 6pm onwards.
- Junior members may only book courts at off peak times.
- Senior members may only book 1 court for a maximum of 2 hours.
- All members should show their playing partners/opponents on the booking sheets (click "select opponent" after booking the court).
- The court booking fees are shown on the booking sheets.
- On the day, the Junior "walk-on" rate for indoor tennis is £2 per 30 minutes, and this can only be booked and paid for at the reception prior playing.
Booking System Accounts
- Each member has an account within this booking system.
- You must have credit in your booking system account in order to book Indoor Tennis and Squash courts (credit not required to book Outdoor Tennis courts).
- You can credit your booking system accounts as follows:
- Buy credit online with any debit or credit card. The payment will be processed by SagePay and your booking system account will be credited automatically.
- Buy credit at the reception desk.
- The minimum top-up is £10 (online or reception desk)
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- All members should cancel courts that they can not use as soon as possible.
- Indoor Tennis:
- The booking fee is automatically refunded if the court is cancelled at least 1 day prior.
- 50% refund if the booking is cancelled on the same day, however, the booking system will automatically refund 100% if the same court is re-booked by another member.
- There is no refund when the court remains booked and un-used ("no-show").
- Outdoor Tennis:
- The cancellation and refund policy is not applicable as there are no booking fees.
- However, please do not book outdoor tennis courts unless you've already arranged to play with another member.
- The booking fee is automatically refunded if the court is cancelled at least 48 hours prior to the start time.
- Within 48 hours, the booking fee will only be refunded if the same court is re-booked by another member.
- When playing a guest, members MUST:
- Select "GUEST Adult £5" or "GUEST Junior £2.50" as the playing partner/opponent to show on the booking sheet.
- The system will automatically add the £5 or £2.50 Guest Fee to the booking fee already paid.
- If you're no longer playing a Guest, you can change your playing partner/opponent to a member, and the booking fee will automatically revert to the normal rate (and your account will be credited).
- This can be done when you book the court or any time before playing.
- If you forget to select Guest as the playing partner/opponent before playing, then please be sure to use the facility to "Transfer Credit" to the appropriate "Guest Adult £5" or "Guest Junior £2.50" accounts on this system.
- You only need to select 1 guest fee per booking when you've booked consecutive time slots, such as 3 x 30-minutes of tennis, however, please be sure to select 1 guest fee for each guest.
- Members are not allowed to bring the same guest more than once in the same calendar month, and thereafter should encourage their guests to join the club.